Monday, May 20, 2019

Blinking with Both Eyes

There's still that to get done; we've had no milk all day and everybody expects me to be the one to get it for some reason?? Well, that literally is my job. Or, uh, was; at this point I doubt I'll ever get that Walmart position back. There was an email a few days ago saying that I'd failed my assessment, even though I hadn't retaken it?, so it must have been on a their-side thing?, but whatever.

Still don't know where my debit card is or my new cell phone; if it were so easy to find at the cinema, if I'd actually lost it instead of it having been stolen or possibly really actually having been thrown away accidentally, or something, you'd figure they'd have found it by now. Everything happens for a reason I guess, but, well I've got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment