Thursday, May 2, 2019

Mixed Change and Metaphors

gosh DANG IT WHAT WAS I GOING TO SAY

sommink about socks i think...

It was really cool but ultimately trivial anyway, something filler writing as I cleared my head. I think a lot of things, and write a lot of things, and even though important wheels got turned today I'm not sure if this is the venue for that. Setting the ball rolling is the hardest part. I'm juggling some stuff, rolling it downhill. There's a far better mixed metaphor in there somewhere but OHP I REMEMBER WHAT IT IS

my teeth don't hurt as much anymore; Easter basically destroyed my teeth with all those jelly beans. Reagan is far from my favorite president even out of the Republicans, but the dude had awesome taste in candy and that makes him tough to dislike.

Grant, Grant was a cool dude. We don't use the $50 nearly enough anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment