Sunday, March 4, 2012

Post THE FOURTEENTH, In Which My Priorities are Revealed

    Went to the big basketball event last night.The mascot was a good one. He was athletic- doing flips, skating around, the like. He really acted with his whole body, his gestures extending up his head and out his arms. I took my fair share of mental notes. I did not, unfortunately, get a photo op with him, but I did manage to use him as a model to draw what I thought was kind of a bad drawing, but other people seemed to be impressed by it, so I'm posting it here:
I drew what was meant to be PaRappa the Rapper in the lower left corner there. Under him, written in pencil, the phrase "it does not matter what she wants," which is entirely unrelated. In the upper left corner, an eagle, I suppose.
  Oh! There was also a game going on at the same time. Our side (The, you know, Bighorns) lost, though maybe it's because I jinxed us by acknowledging that the other side also had talent, an act which those around me saw as being akin to being Benedict Arnold. Good time; both sides gave it their A game, or as I said there, at least their B+ game. 


   I'll get that photo op... One day. For now, I'm stuck with pasting a cutout of me onto a photo of him. That picture I will not show here. It's... personal. And also so far fictional.

No comments:

Post a Comment