Sunday, March 25, 2012

What This Blog is About

   I use, like I said, a lot of my ideas in my fiction, so the things here have got to stand alone. What that leaves is my art that is unconnected to any projects, as well as some of my more introspective pieces. This is really my art/theory blog. You will see my theories get more advanced, maybe, and my art get better, hopefully. I update this blog daily, and that is not arbitrary: it is for the purpose of doing the awesome and unique. I hope to one day watch the Lion King, the greatest animated film of all time, every day for an entire year, and blog about my experiences with it it each day. Will it be as good by the end of it?

  No, probably not.

  But I will notice some stuff each time, and when I do, you'll be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment