Friday, August 31, 2012

Coughing, I Guess?

   In the bath the day before yesterday I noticed that I had a bit of a rough throat that made it kind of jagged to breathe, then in the bath yesterday it evolved into a full-on cough. It has nothing to do with my wisdom tooth thing. Turns out I was just phlegmy. Unless it was somehow brought on by the saltwater treatment. I'm not sure how that would be, since it's not like I swallow the saltwater or anything.

   Huh. I'm really running out of things to say on this. I've got that one update. But, other than that, nothing. I guess the wisdom tooth saga is coming to a close. By now reporting on it just seems kind of arbitrary. Unless there's another development that's more exiting and more applicable than a ticklish throat, it would be. So, uh... I don't know. I guess I'll have to switch to a different topic now.

No comments:

Post a Comment