Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mmm?

   What the heck? Turns out I CAN use pain pills, and could have been using them the entire time. You don't need a prescription for ibuprofen. Apparently. That fact certainly made yesterday a whole lot pleasanter. Though the entire point of going without was kind of being able to gauge how far along the healing process I am, I think it's kind of moot since it's really just about the stuff with the things and the modern medicine and all that and not really mattering whether or not it hurts, since it's alright and not really liable to get infected due to taking the medication for which I actually was given a prescription. So, the pain pills are good. It definitely helps with being able to do anything other than lounge. Uhhh... I guess that's it.

   Yeah, it's either about that, or more pony stuff.


I'm...so...conflicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment