Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sorry... More Backdating

   I said yesterday that I would do a followup post today. Well, now that would be yesterday. "Today," I mean. I mean, I said the day before yesterday that I would do a followup post yesterday, but to you it would seem to be today. Well, no, because it would never seem to be today because that is already yesterday.

   What I mean to say is, in Friday, August third's post, I said that I would do a followup post on Saturday, August fourth. It is already Sunday the fifth but I am backdating this post so that it is the fourth's post. I was held up from doing my actual August fourth post (this one) on the fourth because I was called into filming unexpectedly. More motorcycle stuff; the only thing really exciting about today's shoot is that it's the last really big shoot of the film.

   I guess I'm going to have to do the promised post today, that is, not yesterday (this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment