Saturday, February 9, 2013

More Hits

   Hmm, I'm still on having a love/hate relationship with the hits this blog gets. I guess it depends on the audience. For example:

   Guys, quit visiting my website looking for EMP blueprints. I didn't mean it to be literal. It's a... hypothetical electromagnetic pulse emitting device. I've got a recipe for Greek Fire if you really want. That's genuine and legit. But, seriously, why I am such a prime target for potential terrorists? Don't look for stuff like that! Or at least not on Google. You do realize they keep tabs on such activity, right? Also, don't visit me if you're just a webbot. Please and thank you.

   Actually, come to think of it, go ahead and try that. Vacuumed Etch-a-Sketch fillings causing a blackout? Cool, but it probably won't work... Which means you can get it on video if you want, because the camera won't die on you. Upload that stuff to YouTube and then shoot me the link, please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment