Friday, August 17, 2018

Insufficient Funds!

Mere hours after writing about the Barnes and Noble membership probably wanting to resubscribe itself, it attempted to resubscribe itself, found insufficient funds, and quietly curled into a ball and died.

Yaaay.

Technically it wouldn't go onto the new period until the 12th, so I've still got a month to enjoy the sweet goodness of a Barnes and Noble membership. Man, this would be so much better had I nearby access to a Barnes and Noble. Or if I had any money, that either.

Being penniless is so much more enjoyable without that hanging over my head. Still not very enjoyable, of course, so I suppose I should have phrased that, it's no longer as unenjoyable

I should start heckin' makin' art, and start heckin' sellin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment