Friday, August 10, 2018

League Defeats

There's a mission that I NEED to complete in League, otherwise terrorists kill my wife and family (alright, I only want to complete it, and the reward is just like some in-game whatever,) and like all I need to do is win one game, just one game is that too much to ask?, and Kaellen brought his laptop so he and Alex and I could all storm the Rift together, and my laptop (what's its designation now, 2.1 I think?) crashed on me while we were all in a group together preparing to queue up, and it tried booting up for the entirety of the game next (which was won quite handily) and I turned it off and on again and it tried to repair itself for the entirety of the game after that (also a winning one) and I could finally get it up and running for the game after that, and-- well, I can rest knowing that at least my worst possible League of Legends defeat is behind me; even if 2.1 hadn't had crashed on me again leaving my team fighting 4v5, I'd been marching straight into the jaws of death every time I set out down that bottom lane. Not playing Leona again, probably ever. And I've got two skins for her too, though that's the only reason I was playing her...

But I've still a few days left to complete the mission. so.

No comments:

Post a Comment