Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Reboots and BARSK PODCASTS





The video was easier to do than I anticipated, and with my current schedule I have the ability to produce a video a day, instead of once every however many weeks like last time. Tomorrow I'm remaking this video; it's all out of focus, but I think it had spunk enough to publish at least on private.



Do I want to be a YouTuber? Is that what I really want? It's what I kinda want, but I don't really care about, doing anything for subs or whatever. But, my goodness, look at me up there, I'm clever and smart and gorgeous; I don't want to do this for myself, but to grace you little people with my presence. 



Anyway. Check it out, a bonus episode of Writing Excuses came out today! It was recorded when Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard was written, but slipped through the cracks, and is now posted up in honor of The Moons of Barsk!



https://writingexcuses.com/2018/08/22/13-b1-bonus-episode-elephants-and-death-with-lawrence-schoen/

No comments:

Post a Comment