Saturday, August 18, 2018

Tati's Chef

There's a scene in the Sylvain Chomet film The Illusionist which is presented so matter-of-factly and naturally it takes a while to realize how remarkable it is. Jaques Tati "interacting" with himself. This... this is the kind of thing I would use my YouTube channel for; I guess I still have time to put videos together. The Barnes and Noble thing and the Adobe account actually would go onto their next pay period within a day of each other, so I've still got a couple of weeks for both, not that I use either much. This is what financial responsibility looks like, cutting the fat.

Anyway, like the way it's been set up that TV and movies are live-action instead of animated, and the way that it's set up just in framing and the unusually long shot lengths, especially for Western Animation and animation in general, is what I was going on about. It's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment