Friday, August 31, 2018

Patreon Death

So, logging into Patreon today to suspend payment for another month, seeing how the payment goes through on the first of every month and that's tomorrow, I find that I can't do it? They changed something our something; I can cancel my payment entirely but I can't just skip a pay period. Maybe you're not allowed to do it two months in a row; I've got no clue. I don't want to cancel my subscriptions/support, but neither am I able to pay.

But like maybe it's like the Barnes and Noble thing, where it like killed itself when it saw it couldn't go through; if they're in multiple transactions, one per pledge, it might still slip through for one of them, but that would require the savings-to-checking rollover. Trying to check my e-receipts if it's in a lump sum or not; if it is then no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment