Sunday, August 26, 2018

The Little Lost Breakfast Who Could

Nobody probably watched the video yesterday, since nobody watched the YouTube video I put up four days ago and embedded exclusively on this blog- nobody watches any of the videos I put up, or at least according to my YouTube's metrics, any of my own videos (unlisted videos do work the way I think they do, right, I mean you should have all been able to see that?,) but no matter! It was a very very weird video, and I posted it up as an act of deadline desperation. It was, the least weird, of his videos, that I could find.

Q Rais is the name of the artist; I can't make heads or tails of any of his (?) stuff, and I have a suspicion the situation would be the same even if I were fluent in Japanese. He (??) also does, like, comics and stuff, in Japanese, which is how I discovered, them.

But I just love weird things, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment