Thursday, January 3, 2019

Construct Additional Pylons, I Guess?

The new microwave went kaput for no reason (government surveillance...!?) so Mom fiddled with the breakers and the microwave is de-kaput but the breakerage shut the computer off and when it turned back on it underwent automatic update and it's in the boat again in which it had been before the system reboot, which is ): but it still works and stuff. The D: is that I was halfway through a campaign game of Starcraft and had to restart because the computer shut down. I paused it while away, and wasn't around at the time of the shutdown because I was out practicing my driving.

My driver's test is one week from today. Dad's been forcing me to go out practicing driving in town with him every day so far this year. It's working; I'm learning a lot and getting more confident and stuff. Picking up quickly. (But am still being forced? What does this say of my work ethic, quick study but even things I enjoy I need extrinsic motivation? Idk just a rando thought.)

((Those are the only two things I've done today, Starcraft and driving. Not sure if that proves any points or whatever.))

No comments:

Post a Comment