Friday, January 11, 2019

Thoughts on Occupational Freedom

I passed my driver's license test two days ago, and like nothing's changed except for the fact that I haven't driven since then. I'm technically legally allowed to go drive places on my own, but there are never any cars at home and I don't have anywhere to drive anyway. I only seem to get anything productive done with my free time being limited; with my entire days open, as a deliberate choice, I'm taking in inputs a lot but saving all my outputs for when I won't be able to input as much, filtering it through some creative munching till then. This is my rationale, but it still feels like I'm accomplishing very little, and why would I ever change my habits; if I had a job I'd probably spend my downtime doing what I already do now, but I don't have any impetus to change. It's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment