Wednesday, January 9, 2019

I'm Barely Dead

You know how I took the driver's test last month but failed and so we rescheduled it for today? And thus, you know how I took the driver's test today? And you know how you need at least an 80 to succeed? That's the score I got. And so...

It feels weird how non-weird this feels. Like I said, having a license is like death, because I've never done it before?

From here we can go in all sorts of directions. I still need gobs of practice, but I can legally do that on my own by now. But maybe, now that I can drive: jobs? And then money? And then as part of that: that camera lens, baby! I never explained why I want it so badly, but I got that laptop for Christmas instead, which (as spectacular and perfect as such a lens would be) is probably more necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment