Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Cell Phone Saga Dwindling to an End

Finally coming into contact with the last house this afternoon, no phone turning up there, I guess that makes it official that my cell phone is officially not misplaced but lost. Though actually hol' up, is there a list of all the people who showed up to the Christmas pageant meeting? Doesn't even have to be an official one, just an informal one will do, like asking, "hey do you remember who all was there?" I'm not sure if my new job would ever need to communicate to me via text or not; nobody calls me as it is so I haven't been terribly put out over it, and I'm out of service probably by now anyway so even if I had my phone it would cost money I don't have if I wanted any service. (I'd still be able to Pinterest and stuff but I can and do do that from my laptop.)

I guess I'm just proud. Or maybe I don't replace my phone because I can't afford it; yeah that might be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment