Saturday, March 30, 2019

New (Sun)Day Coming Up

It feels like I'm missing something important before I go to bed but I think I'm just being paranoid. But what if I'm not? Analysing my feelings I think it's just anxiety over having to go to church early tomorrow. Pretty sure I have everything I need done. DuoLingo, scripture study.

I got tomorrow's vlog in early, shot and edited it and it's uploading to YouTube now and scheduled to go live in 24 hours. I'm working tomorrow; my schedule is all kinds (alright, one or two kinds) of jacked up. The days I have off each week don't seem to be consistent. And also my hours overrun play rehearsal. 

Since it's something I enjoy, and something that helps, I see my work as a Good thing, and it's lawful to do Good on the sabbath. It's still counting as work, I'm still getting paid; I was thinking and praying (and heck tomorrow's Fast Sunday I could do that too though I already feel good about this) that if I ever have to work on the Sabbath, like, all my paycheck for that day I'll donate as Fast Offering or something.

Anyway, as midnight draws nearer the better I feel that I didn't miss anything. I kind of have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment