Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Questions on Forgettable Media

So I had job orientation today and got there a little late though I tried to get there early, but it really didn't matter so I don't even need to go into it. What I want to talk about instead is forgotten (and even remembered) films and video releases from the olden times of, like, thirty years ago. Who's going to remember them? Do we have the obligation to remember them? I also think about crappy shoestring independent movies a lot as well- why do they love child actors so much? Is that the one experience these writer/directors all have, just childhood? Children's movies too, low-budget ones. The music is actually kind of catchy, but still recognizably bad- how so, and what makes music so recognizable as such?

No comments:

Post a Comment