Monday, September 23, 2013

A New Tack

   Yeah, I was right. There won't be enough time to do it all. All of the posts. So either I drop it and the posts will only pop up sporadically based on the ones I have already in the past managed to schedule for the future, or this continues being daily but not posted by me. They can still be composed by me, I mean, there's email I'm allowed to send, but, somebody else is going to have to do the actual physical posting.

   From where I'm standing, As I write this, I have 591 of the 730 posts needed posted, (597 discounting the ones set to publish after my return but I scheduled them beforehand anyway because that'd be easier,) and about 70 minutes left to post the rest. I suppose I could spend less than one minute per post through the little more 100 posts I need to get up, but...

   When offered a choice, you're going to pick quality every time.

   I continue to stall in posting this, seeing how close I can get, until the last few minutes. This time tomorrow, if you see a post here it'll be from on an e-mail my mission. Not all future posts, of course. But some of them.

   (It's not poor planning on my part; the internet chose a very bad time to shut itself down last night so I had to drop my plans, and I knew that I always had the option of composing posts via e-mail anyway, which was actually my original plan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment