Saturday, September 7, 2013

Crab Ponies

   I am so sorry. Just, in keeping up with all the bizarre minutiae on the internet, I'd be remiss if I did not report this.

   It's like the absolute overcute big-headed stylization of Generation 3.5, taken far beyond its logical conclusion and transplanted into Generation 4. Crab Ponies. So far I've only seen Apple Jack and Twilight Sparkle crab ponies, but I think that's enough, right? The following video has been described as a succinct summation of the internet: 


   And crab Twilight marching, in .GIF format (because .GIFs rule):

inkbunny.net
   As far as I can tell, the phenomenon has nothing whatever to do with this, headcrab ponies:

blackrathmar.deviantart.com
   I hope you're happy, internet. I hope you're happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment