Monday, September 30, 2013

Sept 2013

   Somehow somewhere along the line I came under the impression that the milk powder plant they're building here in Fallon would be up this month, September 2013. I'm fairly certain that's accurate, but it could be the expanded Perazzo Brothers dairy barn scheduled for September, or it could be the powder plant scheduled for September of '14, or it could be both, or even both of those things, or even vice versa.

   Either way, if everything went according to plan, according to the schedule of which I have knowledge-- if everything went according to plan then we should have a brand spanking new milk powder plant. Right here in Fallon. Very exciting for the local dairy industry, gonna be a lot of expansion. Milk powder sometimes explodes (!), so I hope everything is safe, and since I *prescheduled this I hope that doesn't strike as being horribly ironic because that actually happened.

   That'd suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment