Friday, September 6, 2013

The Countdown

   In honor of the Ender's Game film coming out November 1 of this year, I've decided to do a series of posts leading up to the big event, once every Friday for all the Shadow books and the Ender Quartet, breaking down what a big-screen adaptation could look like. All the books in the series (okay, not like the Earth Unaware stuff, and I've yet to read Shadows in Flight, and if they were to adapt Ender in Exile I'm pretty sure it'd be as a television series (ooh, how cool would that be?) and plus I've got no place to fit those into the schema so I'm not going to bother.)

   Using my hip insider's knowledge of the film industry (and by that I mean that one time I interned at that indie movie) I'm going to offer up speculations about what would be good, bad, or ugly to translate to screen. Counting down from the Shadow books, starting next week, all the way to Ender's Game which I'm timing to coincide with the film's release.

   I just hope they don't change the release date on me. Man, would I look foolish then.

No comments:

Post a Comment