Sunday, November 10, 2013

deviantART Review: best of Pirate Cat, part I

   Garrr why did I spend all afternoon looking at pictures of pirate cats? Oh man. Oh man oh man. Oh, yeah. Cap'n Patches. Well, I guess that wasn't a total bust. A search for the criteria "pirate cat" left me with literally thousands of hits, most of which seemed to be on deviantART. So, I searched for pirate cat there. Since I've seen literally every pirate cat-related image deviantART has to offer, I've decided to put only the really good ones up here. The best of the best, if you will. There's still a blooming lot of them, so I'll have to break this up into segments, but, here goes.

   As I've learned, a lot can be meant by "pirate cat," most of which meaning a pirate who is also a cat or a cat who is also a pirate. Pirate cats, you know. I would like to open up with what I think pretty much captures the spirit of being a pirate cat:


   Fittingly named "Pirate Cat," it's lockheart9's character Pirate Cat (click the link here for another Pirate Cat drawing of Pirate Cat. Opens in new window.)

   And, look, it's Wilpah's fanart of lockheart9's Pirate Cat, also named Pirate Cat:

   In fact, let's only do images with the filename "Pirate Cat" today. Here's one from Fukari:


   One from hammywammy:


Aand one from taylorsmith03:


   I think that's enough for the day. Well, except for one. But, since the copyright notice on this particular one says I am "not allowed to use this work in any way, shape, or form," I'll just link to it instead of posting it up here. Hahaha. http://ravenguardian13.deviantart.com/art/Pirate-Cat-274250121

No comments:

Post a Comment