Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thespis Strip Dated Sunday, November 8, 2009

Click to embiggen.

TRANSCRIPT:
Offstage Voice: I know, right?
Marvin: Totally.
And then I said to him ---!
Collin: 
Marvin: Collin! Quit your whistling! I'm talking to someone!
Collin: 
Marvin: Seriously, man! I can't hear my own thoughts!
Collin: 
Marvin: Whistling away like a dwarf!
Collin: 
Marvin: If this were a Disney film, it would not be Snow White.
Collin: 
Offstage Voice: Which one would it be, then?
Marvin: Oh, you know...
Collin: ♪
Marvin: The one with the plot... and the characters. And it would be really dark 'cause one of them dies.
Collin: 
Offstage Voice: Yeah, that's real specific.
Collin: ♪
Marvin: BAMBI!
Shut up and help me think of this Disney film!
Collin:  

NOTES:
   Ah, Bambi. Here we see one of those brilliant little clever ideas that I've got no idea where I got the idea. Those voices from the Kool-Aid one: Bambi, along with Flower and Thumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment