Sunday, August 17, 2014

Redbox w/ Commentary, Page 21


   I don't think any of this part (with kicking the PIFF snow or the snowangels) was part of my dream. It's just kind of an extrapolation of what would happen- you arrive at the destination filled with all this snow, you want to go out and kick it around, have fun in it.

   This would be a good page to explain how the pages were done back to back, meaning on either side of the same sheet of paper. It doesn't really show up in real life, but it appears in the scans. I had to erase that digitally, which was tough on pages like this with lots of tiny little snowflakes. You can still see it if you look closely. I use this page to say that because this is the best erasing work I did in the entire comic, and it gets painfully obvious elsewhere. Not here, though. (Does doing that, digitally editing the picture after the 24 hours are completed, count as cheating? I just did it to get the closest experience to the physical comic as I could, so I don't think so.)

No comments:

Post a Comment