Saturday, August 2, 2014

Redbox w/ Commentary, Page 6


   This is one of the few pages in Redbox that has a panel with light from more than one color and source. The sun's rays reflecting off of the roof of the building, and the red taillights of the Jeep.

   Note the other guy in the Jeep with me, the one chilling with the cool shades. Who is this mysterious dark horse, appearing here, and then to introduce me to my flat, and then promptly be forgotten? I don't know. I think he might be Dutch. Or maybe his name's Dutch, yeah, sounds familiar, that might be it. But, I don't know, I'm not sure about this guy. Was he in my dream, to justify his existence here in this comic? There was something about a big wooden sign, in Australia I think, so maybe he's from that. This was around the same place as the faux McDonald's, I remember that much. Either that, or he really is Dutch. In close-ups, he certainly looks it.

No comments:

Post a Comment