Sunday, August 3, 2014

Redbox w/ Commentary, Page 7


   You can see the half-erased markings, where I had to redraw those back tires. It took me a while to get those right. You can see that's why the treading is so emphasized here. Subtle sunlight reflecting off of the hinges. I'm not sure how well that parses. But, there in the back, there's a box. Not the Redbox itself, mind you (and certainly not the Redbox,) but the box in which is placed the Redbox. I'm not sure where the cameras are stored; you'd expect they'd be in there too. Maybe they're somehow inside Redbox? That's not really explained too well, is it. Maybe.

   So, it's basically a giant drive in which is stored the local video. I guess it stores, compiles, and edits the video into one coherent whole, using time stamps and GPS location to determine alternate angles of things being caught on more than one camera. None of this is canon, of course; this is all speculation  as I'm not allowed to add to the canon now that the 24 hours are up. No, wait, never mind, I guess I can, as a lot of people use their own 24-hour comics to springboard off new world creation and ideas. You're just not allowed to add to the comic itself, is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment