Monday, August 18, 2014

Redbox w/ Commentary, Page 22


   And we're taken back to where we started off at, a technique known in the biz as "taking them back to where they started off at." The fog on this page isn't nearly as good as some of the fog elsewhere, but I suppose fog, while normally being pretty difficult, is exceptionally difficult when the edges of the panels are bleeding off out into space anyway.

   I think this page must have been done near the end. Explains that and the sloppy chunkiness of the character model build where I'm looking at the not-quite-Golden-Arches french fry box. (Yup, I came in last place, obviously, since I stayed behind to gaze up at the moon. (Did you catch that?)) I was actively using a Sfar technique with Meghan's eyes in that last panel, how the pupils come slightly out from the eyeballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment