Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Correspondence 1/24/12 20:19 - 21:33

   In the midst of spoilery discussions on characters, we manage to have a non spoiler-laden discussion involving character names, which should be fine since I've shown you those discussions in the past. No, wait, that's what the conversation was already about. So, it was a spoilery discussion on character names, then we drift to names of characters who aren't characters so there aren't spoilers. Unless the fact that there is no Schmitty constitutes as a spoiler. I guess there would indeed be spoilers below. It ends kind of abruptly here because after that, we get right back into spoiler territory, and don't want to give those away.

Re: attus Norvegicus
From POMegranate to Persomem   Jan 24, 2012 8:19 pm
Whatever happened to Schmidtty?

Re: attus Norvegicus
From Persomem to POMegranate   Jan 24, 2012 9:13 pm
Schmidtty?

Re: attus Norvegicus
From POMegranate to Persomem   Jan 24, 2012 9:14 pm
Yeah, remember how there was one OREM meber we could never quite remember after we had come up with all of them the first time?

Re: attus Norvegicus
From Persomem to POMegranate   Jan 24, 2012 9:19 pm
Maybe he's living up to his legacy a little too well, because I'm not too certain who you're talking about.

Re: attus Norvegicus
From POMegranate to Persomem   Jan 24, 2012 9:20 pm
I don't know; I always had the nagging feeling there was one member, after we had come up with all the names originally when we were doing track.

Re: attus Norvegicus
From Persomem to POMegranate   Jan 24, 2012 9:21 pm
I think that was before I ever grew fond of using "Schmitty" as a joke placeholder name, though, unless you assigned it.

Re: attus Norvegicus
From POMegranate to Persomem   Jan 24, 2012 9:24 pm
Well, to be fair, a lot of the names were jokes at first- Django was originally Jingo, for example. Well, actually, Django was originally Django, but then I jokingly suggested Jingo for a member of Lynx, and from there we remembered the names of the rest of the OREM members.

Re: attus Norvegicus
From Persomem to POMegranate   Jan 24, 2012 9:25 pm
Well, that sounds about right. And I remember being told by someone else that every team of code-named members needs a "Specs" as well.

Re: attus Norvegicus
From POMegranate to Persomem   Jan 24, 2012 9:26 pm
Yess! See, it's coming-ish back now.

Re: attus Norvegicus
From Persomem to POMegranate   Jan 24, 2012 9:28 pm
You know, I've never been sure if you have a really good memory, or I have a really bad one. I'm inclined to believe the latter.

Re: attus Norvegicus
From POMegranate to Persomem   Jan 24, 2012 9:31 pm
I'm not sure if it's that, either; my earliest memory seems to be of me waking up with no memory of the previous day, being, I suppose, at the formative part of the brain's capacity to retain knowledge. It's not that we don't remember our very early childhoods; it's just that memories of them never existed in the first place.

Re: attus Norvegicus
From Persomem to POMegranate   Jan 24, 2012 9:33 pm
I was about to say that we got off topic, but if you think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment