Friday, October 24, 2014

Thespis Strip Dated Sunday, October 24, 2010

Click to embiggen.
TRANSCRIPT:
Marvin: Is it just me, or does Collin seem... different?
Offstage Voice: ...
Marvin: Aside from the fact that he's smart now.
Offstage Voice: oh, ok.
Marvin: I mean it. It's not just his intellect. Collin actually seems different now.
Different in... in character.
Offstage Voice: Wait. So he's been replaced by a different person?
Marvin: Not what I meant by character, Bambi.
Bambi: A different symbol, then?
Marvin: You don't get it, do you?
Offstage Voice: ... no.
Marvin: What I mean is that Collin isn't like he used to be.
He used to be all, well... Happy. But I'm afraid his newly-gained smarts have changed him somehow.
Offstage Voice: I am making a concerned face. What are we going to do?
Marvin: We, Bambi... are going to stage an intervention!
To Be Continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment