Thursday, October 30, 2014

Spooky Story 2014

   This year's offering is called BED SHEET, and it is a Machine of Death story. It did not get submitted to the Machine of Death competition, though it probably had a better chance of winning than POPULAR CULTURE had. It just wasn't ready. I still think it's not all that it could be, but it's in a much better shape than it was a couple of years ago.

   It's about the house (no, not the house, just, you know, the house where they live) and it might be haunted or everyone's just crazy and I probably shouldn't give away these spoilers, so I'll stop. Nonetheless, it is not the same house as the one that wasn't last year's spooky story. M-maybe. I don't think. It might be? I didn't intend it to be, as BED SHEET is just based off of a dream, so, let's go with not.

No comments:

Post a Comment