Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I Don't Consider Myself to be a Busy Person...

   I haven't actually posted anything really since my mom linked to this and the other blog on her blog... Officially, so far, it's been, uhh, twice, since she linked last, saying how it's one of the things I do. Twice. Euh. I totally have all the posts for the interim days planned out in my head, 80%ish, but... "School work keeps him from writing as much as he would like," yeah...

   I don't consider myself to be a busy person, but looking on it, I suppose I kind of am. At least during this school season. I have things to do. The true earmark of business, tell you what.

   I have yet another English paper due on Thursday (they just keep coming at me) and I want to get it in before the literal eleventh hour this time, so I've been working on that (Feb 5th 30-point paper: turned in 11:58 pm; March 1st special credit paper: turned in 10:42 pm; March 5th 100-point paper: turned in 11:54 pm; March 12th 30-point paper: turned in 11:53 pm.) Started reading the assignment today, which I'll finish tomorrow-- and I kid you not, I've actually started writing a bit about it. Here's the part where I make some witticism about procrastinating tomorrow instead of today, which occurred to me today, but there's no way to fit it into the English language that sounds nearly as clever as it initially did.

   With the baby coming up, as well, I've been spending a bit of time the last few days sewing up quilts and receiving blankets at my grandparents' house, learning how to do that n' all, and throwing a couple together... Begin at 9:00ish in the morning and break only for a late lunch, so it takes time, but, oh, it looks darling; it's a shame I don't have pictures for you at the moment.

   But, see, my day is packed full, with, those, uh...

   Two things. I consider that busy... (Only had, like, 12 hours of downtime today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment