Saturday, March 7, 2015

The M/W/F Supremacy

   I just realized, even with the Ludlum-style post name, that wouldn't have been much more than typical lame excuses on t' lack of more frequent posts recently... Which had been... kind of the point, actually... If it's such a big problem for me to get posts up daily, I fully realize I can switch over to a less frequent schedule, maybe even then getting the chance to juggle between this blog and the woefully underposted-at Things That Don't Even Come Back Around, alternating days with TTDECBA on Tuesday-Thursday-Saturdays? (Underposted-at, totally real vocabulary not made up in any way...) Have to keep up daily for now, though, for reasons I've explained, which does mean insane backlog rush, but maybe one the Hundred Things are posted I can change... Even I'm getting tired of self-absorbed (?) excuse posts, so I'd better make that soon.

   Daylight Savings, I'd been going to talk about Daylight Savings... and... forget it.

   The world is awesome, alright? I think it's great to live in a world where exciting news is happening every day. You can subscribe to an e-service that tells you the latest of what's going on in Orson Scott Card's mind at any given moment, now, you know that? They've cast the I am Not a Serial Killer movie that's a thing that's happening, and John Wayne Cleaver is being played by Max "'Max' in Where the Wild Things Are" Records and Old Man Crowley by Christopher "Christopher Lloyd" Lloyd. You can keep tabs on further announcements on Dan Wells's website, though for Pete's sake don't look too far into that if you don't want major spoilers from the book; my point is, yes, the world is big and awesome, and I can't keep away, and it's happening every day and I've got enough material every day to post probably-- but you notice that I'm telling you to keep tabs on it for yourself... Teach a man to fish, enrich his life, in one sense (isn't that what we're here for? shouldn't that be our primary motivation?); mostly, of course, it's because I've had bad experiences with trying to keep tabs on current events (mostly with that SWAT KATS revival thing a couple years back-- it's like trying to hold a snake that's thrashing in your hand; things keep happening...)

   So.

No comments:

Post a Comment