Thursday, March 5, 2015

Main Characters

   Attended Mass today. My first time. It was for a funeral. It was mesmerizing. I still don't know what a Hail Mary is in football, but, daaang it's sweet in real life.

   After the funeral services, there was lunch. There was a guy there, who'd been at the funeral too... it was crazy; he looked just like Mitch Peleggi. You know who Mitch Peleggi is. Even if you've never heard his name, you'd know his face. You may know him as Walter Skinner from X Files, but you may also recognize him as Lt Caldwell from Stargate Atlantis, or the highway spree-killing UnSub in the classic Criminal Minds episode, "Normal," or... He's in a lot of stuff. He's very famous.

This guy.
   So, yeah, Mitch Pileggi. And maybe this guy was Mitch Pileggi; I don't know. Funny thing, that's probably incredibly illustrative of the way I view reality: I kept on looking over at him, expecting that since he's "played" in real life by a guy I can recognize, he must be an important character, and if anything happened in that scene he'd be a primary actor in it and not just an extra.

   I am being serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment