Saturday, September 1, 2018

Heh... heh heh...

😱 So, somehow that transaction went through... in its entirety... Just going to show that money works how I thought, even less than I thought. I think there's some kind of, buffer, especially with, automated payments? Like there's a, check one, and it goes through with a positive, and then a check two which would come back negative, and so then it would come in through someone else's overflow because the cash has got to come from somewhere and it certainly can't come from me...? Or maybe the next time I make money, if I'm ever actually making money ever again 'cause I don't know, it's been like a quarter of a year since I've been paid anything except lunch money, it's going to drain out of a hole in my bank account and go to the bank instead, for the money owed?? And hopefully that wouldn't pooch up my credit for the rest of my life and nvm of course it will?

I've got no idea the level of concerned I should be. There might technically be a breach in contract in there somewhere; that doesn't count as perjury, does it?

On the bright side, maybe now that I'm not suspending payment for two months in a row, I can skip payment to patreon for a pay period again.

No comments:

Post a Comment