Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Addams Family Reunion ISN'T the Name of a Real Addams Family Movie; Guess that VHS I Saw Was Just an Actual Reunion Video and EDIT It Turns Out I Was Wrong Just Nobody Talks About It Much Because Technically It's Only the Pilot Movie to The New Addams Family Show

This has already been out and I thought I'd commented on it but going through the archives it turns out I hadn't???

But if I were to make a list of every single reason I love the Addams Family it would take an infinite amount of time, because just like all of it, so YOU BETTER NOT MESS THIS ONE UP GUYS.

Also, s c o o b y d o o c r o s s o v e r p l e a s e
(second edit: sweet one does exist, part of the New Scooby Doo Movies from back in '72. Also, what the heck "New" series? giving me everything I've ever wanted but then being so obscure I don't hear of these till now?)


No comments:

Post a Comment