Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Torn! Tooorrn!

I'm not sure whether I want to look up spoilers to Avengers: Endgame or not. It's not like I've been avoiding any trailers or fan theories or anything, but now that it's out (it comes out Friday which is code for Thursday and in some places that's now code for Wednesday) I'm like, well... I really don't know.

Guess I'm avoiding Rise of Skywalker spoilers this year meanwhile. I watched the trailer and everything, but after that I was all: shoot maybe I shouldn't have done that. So that's as far as I'm allowing it to go.

Far From Home, though? I don't know either. I watched the trailer(s?) for that as well, but Homecoming was the original one I went out of my way not to spoil. (and still got spoiled for me anyway a little bit... stupid "trailers spoil too much" YouTube video essay, really I was practically asking for it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment