Monday, April 8, 2019

Analyzing "16 Reasons" Woo

So far Alex is the only (not-me) person who's watched the video, but he really really liked it and so like, what do I do with this? Today's been a kind of weird day for me You Tube-wise, you know that feel when you're browsing YouTube and you just lose hope for humanity and the platform, and you forget what drew you to the platform so much in the first place? But there is good worthwhile stuff out there, possibly even in the vapid lifestyle vlogs who knows. I haven't facebooked in, well since 2018 I think, but maybe I should share this on Facebook and get more feedback or whatever? But I have friend(s) who also have tried that with their YouTube stuff, and I was totally indifferent myself to their own movie opinions videos. So I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment