Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Nothin's Ever Gonna Change

I'm not sure what's going on, or what's going to go on, or something. Latest update in the job saga, the application process has changed since I applied, so I need(ed?) to apply again? Only the assessment looks, re-failed. Even though I'd passed it earlier. So: could that have something to do with the change in process? Or: is the failure from this end, all an illusion somehow? It's a very strange saga.

On the positive side, my paycheck went through last payday, so I have been fairly compensated for the three-odd days of work that I managed to get in. On the negative side GAS IS SO EXPENSIVE, MAN. But I was able to fill up all the way today. Before the complications arose, of course. (I knew that I'd be getting a call today about my reapplication status; just never figured that the status would be: yes, you do have to reapply.)

And reapply to what?, meanwhile: the position I'd had doesn't show up as being open, looking at it. From one account, at least. I think it went through from the other, though. (Having two application accounts, after failing the assessment the first time. Passing by a narrowish margin from the second account, though once again, of course, both accounts' application's assessments say failed.)

So I don't know if I still need to do something, or can do anything. But it could always be worse, it's not like I'm going to starve without this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment