Wednesday, April 17, 2019

(Should be Posting)-->?

I'd possibly be posting more on other social media sites if things were easier- but that's probably just an excuse; if I'm not into a habit I'm not into a habit. And I have very few habits, good or bad. Which is good and bad.
  • I don't know my facebook password and I could reset it easily but I don't, and I'm logged in on my kindle so it's fine. Only where's my kindle? Lost it somewhere in my room as I was cleaning/rearranging it; it had been on top of a storage bin but I moved the bin and it slid off and poofed.
  • And my wordpress is hard to get to. On my laptop, but I hardly use it because its battery can't charge so it has to be plugged in for me to use it, and I'm logged into wordpress on a different account than the one I generally use for pinterest and stuff. Once again an easy fix but it's nothing that important to me though maybe it should be?
  • Don't know where my phone is ofc. There's places I could start looking but if I ask Dad about who would know who was there on the night it disappeared he'd just tell me it'd be easier to get a new phone, and so I don't ask, and so I continue not having a phone. (If I went inside then I would've might-as-well change clothes, and if I did that I might-as-well helped out outside, so I didn't and just stayed outside, and then went inside and didn't change into workclothes but went outside and helped anyway, and then when it came dinnertime I didn't want to stop working.) And what would I do with a phone, if I had it would I instagram art? Do I art in the first place that much or am I distracted by other things?

Who needs this many devices? Who needs them just to not use them? Who needs the social media?; besides the idea being it's good for brand.

Frankly I'm not really sure what I want out of my social media presence. A following?, but I wouldn't have anything to do with it really. Society just sort of tells me that fame is an end in itself, and it's like ok sure.

There's so much it would be easy to do. I'd probably be able to scrape in a few bucks a month if I wrote just a weird little book and published it digitally. But the book would need to be good or worthy of my time writing it or whatever so my desire for greatness keeps me from it

Though the greatness only comes in the polish, I've learned already from making YouTube videos even though I haven't really made anything that great from it. At least there I'm making things for the joy of it (alongside ofc a tangled host of other reasons that help press me through the nonjoyous times at least.)

There's that at least and it feels good to be doing that but there are other things I'm not doing, and letting myself be held back on. Like I'm always WAITING for the freedom to do the thing, because it's really going to take up such a large chunk of my time in the doing that I'd be glad I'd had a whole week's worth of hours set aside that one afternoon.

But afternoons aren't that long.

So I like play videogames instead or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment