Wednesday, April 18, 2012

   I am not sure which is more surreal: the fact that I actually went through with my last post (do I really need to link to that, since it's just my last post?), the fact that I only posted it yesterday, or the fact that no-one's concerned about me that I did post my post.

   When I was in high school, I attended this leadership conference, and I practically got put on suicide watch because I drew a picture of a spider with a human head which I suppose must have looked like me hanging myself at first, when there was only the head and one spider leg sticking out directly behind it looking oh so much like a noose.

   So, thank you all for being courteous and in general non-paranoid. The idea was really just another one from the dream that inspired the game where you gradually lose all of your senses. Like I said, it was a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment