Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You Asked for It

   Point well made, Exuviae. Point well made. I had forgotten to factor in such things as, like, altruism and stuff. Or maybe you hang out with someone less cool than you because you think they're "cute" or funny, or... Well, you know. A friend. So he has a point there.

   Alright, maybe he has all the points. That's why I have these theories. I said that friendship is driven by feelings of inadequacy, and that's really just because I feel that he's got so much more talent than I do. Yet he deigns to be my friend. Which is why I'm willing to let being called only "pretty" cool slide.

   But not all of his post was directly in response to my own. He really just kind of shoehorned that last bit in there. So perhaps this continuation of the crossover will tie it all together:


      I should really do some humans one of these days, shouldn't I? Tomorrow, then. I do it tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment