Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I'm Glad I Wore Pants (Running Out of Post Names Here...)

   I went to bed immediately after making yesterday's post. That was around 11 at night. I woke up, I took a shower, I looked at the clock. It was 11 in the morning. For intents and purposes of productivity and being in sleep/wake mode, I slept for twelve hours last night. It is 11:00 pm while I write this. I have been awake for 12 hours now.

   It's just, with photographs, old photographs, like I was saying. What will these eyes see, these eyes that for one brief moment looked in earnestness to the camera? How many tears will they know?

   Stuff like that.

   Plato uses the analogy of a line divided into four sections. Plato loved that kind of stuff. Forms as the highest ideal, illusions as the lowest. You get the drill. I... guess this has something to do with the form versus content theme. As I think about it, less and less so. Meaning I'm stuck for a topic today. Besides bad fanfic. I could tell you stories, man.

   Oh, the stories I could tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment