Thursday, July 26, 2012

Redbox


   So, I guess I did a 24 hour comic yesterday. Well, not in so many words, but, yes, I suppose in so many words. It has 24 pages, it was conceived and written and drawn within a period of 24 hours. I realized that I could not do the idea I dreamt as a movie or anything else, so, whatever. Comic. 24 hour comic? Why not. 24 pages, plus cover. Since the premise is from a dream, I'm not sure exactly how much time I had to draw, since the rules are that the story and everything has to be come up with within the 24 hours. I was not sure when the dream began and so on, but I had switched beds at around 4:00, in which bed I dreamed the dream. Four, then? I got finished right around 3:00, so. I made a 24 hour comic yesterday (and so early this morning it counts as yesterday.) I also went to the doctor's and to the thrift shop (no comic books there, unfortunately, but some nice albums) and played water badminton. I should have also done an hourly comic. But, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment