Sunday, July 22, 2012

Nothing I Couldn't Have Told You Yesterday

   Nothing seems appropriate.

   Then again, when is anything appropriate? I'm still stalling. Still working out what to say. I'm almost ready to tackle this thing head-on. But as for now...

   As for now, I'll continue to stall.

   Yesterday's film shoot involved some live firing there at the end. If I had not have been plugging my ears, one of the flying shells would have clocked me right in the side of the head. Instead, it bounced harmlessly off of my fingernail.

   I said that there's a short reshoot tomorrow of a little bit of the collapsing scene. I'm not sure if I can make that. It shouldn't take too long to do, but, it depends on a lot of things. There's more filming the day after that, and that seems more certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment