Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Correspondence 12/25/08 17:46 - 18:17

Correspondence, Holidays special, I guess. Happy new year? Anyway, Cailin shows me some awesome art she did, and I react by making a bunch of typos. It's justified- I was pretty shaky after... well, you'll see.

A picture I drew
From Persomem to POMegranate   Dec 25, 2008 5:46 pm
I drew a vaguely Christmas-y image of Kite and Nephyrem.

And I do realize that everyone I draw is rather lanky... such is the flaw in learning anatomy from your own body.
And the director's cut...

Re: A picture I drew
From POMegranate to Persomem   Dec 25, 2008 6:12 pm
I suppose that that's humorous... I can't really tell. I'm still shakey from just barely defeating a boss on a video game. And th4en I died. So I supposed Im'r kind of upseyt.
And yes, ally thw here spelling smistakes are because I'm still si shakely.

Re: A picture I drew
From Persomem to POMegranate   Dec 25, 2008 6:15 pm
I know exactly what you mean.

Re: A picture I drew
From POMegranate to Persomem   Dec 25, 2008 6:17 pm
I am trying to relax right now by listening to songs on my brand new Christmas mp3 player.
It could be wr fking.
(But justr a little bit)


No comments:

Post a Comment