Monday, January 14, 2013

Keeping My Finger Squarely on the Pulse of the Internet

   Or at least I HOPE it's the pulse that I'm keeping my finger squarely on. Eww. It's actually kind of wet, and sticky...

   I'm not sure when exactly this blog became an analysis of nerd culture. Well, it's other things too, like a blog for one, but a blog can mean a lot of things. For me, I guess, it's most of the things that a blog can mean.

   But when did it become so? Around the time I started looking into My Little Pony, I guess? Like, seriously into it. Watchponies time frame. Though before that even at the very beginning, there were the trope things. Art tropes, though. Historical. Not science fiction and geek stuff. But, there were schedulings to be had, and so I took a date I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment