Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dear & Deep

   Trying to figure out something good. Dear and Deep. Personal, even. I just need some kind of theme to do posts on. A theme, because just writing about whatever would just be writing about whatever. Posts just for posts, just to keep this daily. Kind of arbitrary. But posting on whatever is what I do anyway, so...

   But generally I've got current events or what's going on in my life to sort of "springboard" off of, at the least. A reason to have the post. Cut off from that, having it all scheduled beforehand, the springboard is going to be artificial to nonexistent. Aside from events you can see coming from far off, like really big movie releases, or yearly holidays, I'll have none of that springboardiness.

   Two years? Why couldn't it have been three? At least then it'd be to 2015 where I could say, hey, there's a new Star Wars coming out, what's up with that? 729 previously scheduled posts is plenty as it is. Two years, minus a day, since I posted twice when Adam died. Now I'm catching up with that. I wonder if I wouldn't have to do this if that hadn't happened? No, I was planning on having this going throughout anyway.

   I'll get things I was planning on posting anyway but needed an excuse to post out of the way, but that's only about a year's worth of material. One more year's worth of stuff, entirely unsolicited and springboard free, and we should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment